When you wake up every morning, how do you want to feel about your life?
I’ve found that when I’m on an adventure – big or small – I feel giddy. Arriving to a city I’ve never been before, excited to meet the people and discover the city’s gems. Reveling in a successful recipe made or walking out of a restaurant inspired by the dishes and experience. Laughing among friends when I’ve gathered them for an afternoon of crafting or a dinner party.
After years of traveling, eating, and entertaining, I want to inspire you to make plans and then make incredible memories. This blog will give you plenty of details to make planning your next trip or party flawless but it will also give you the inspiration to make the experience your own.
For some time, I was focused on the life timeline of graduation, job, marriage, and kids. Then I thought, “is this all life has to offer?” With the help of friends, trips, and experiences, I realized there IS more to life if you choose to seek it. Life is FULL of adventure.
From exploring the world, trying new foods, and creating your community, you have the ability to create an adventurous life that makes you fearless and captivated.
So…what’s your next adventure?
About Fearless Captivations
I want to help you be so captivated by life that you feel fearless.
If you enjoy throwing parties, going on adventures, trying new foods, and exploring the world, this blog is for you! Fearless Captivations is a lifestyle blog inspiring adventurous living with celebrations, travels and eats. This blog is perfect for those who want to be inspired to try something new.
Who is Anita?
Party planner, food enthusiast, world traveler. I thrive on good attitudes, community, creativity, and fun.
A few fun facts about me…
- I’m a born and raised Texan and currently live in Austin, TX.
- I have a life list!
- My favorite foods include cupcakes, most desserts, pizza, mangos, French fries, and vegetables. I enjoy craft beers, too.
- By day I do marketing, social media and public relations. I geek out about these subjects here. If you need a freelancer to help you grow your business, check out my services.
- Planning themed events and gathering my community make me happy.
- I’ve jumped out of a plane twice, swung from a trapeze, ziplined in a rainforest 656 feet above the ground, taken improv classes, run the world’s largest 10K race, earned my open water scuba diving certification and run seven half-marathons. I’m a cautious risk-taker in the name of adventure!
- I have a very big sweet tooth.
- I’ve traveled to 12 countries and 27 U.S. states.
- I believe in lots of things. I wrote a manifesto about it.
Regular posts you’ll see monthly:
Here are some of my most popular and favorite posts:
About Entertaining and Party Planning
Tips for an Austin Bachelorette Party or Girls Weekend
How to Host a Fabulous Wig Party at Coco Coquette
Wine Tasting at Infinite Monkey Theorem in Austin, TX
DIY Party: Wood-Burnt Serving Boards
Camp Campbell Event + 6 Tips for Dinner Party Success
My Favorite Austin, Texas Restaurants
How to Plan a Craft Brewery Crawl in Austin
Salted Caramel Chocolate and Butterscotch Chip Cookies
Cooking Through the Smitten Kitchen Cookbook
15 Best Annual Culinary Events in Austin, Texas
Eating and Drinking in Costa Rica
Guide to Yee Peng Lantern Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand
My 10 Favorite Sights in Greece
Portland: The Other Weird City
Barcelona: My Favorite City in Spain